Sunday, June 30, 2013

No, you can't watch a Blue-Ray disc

Saturday night alone:
Ran errands. Had leftovers for dinner. Needed a movie.
I ran to redbox and decided to check out Flight with Denzel Washington.  I love action movies and Denzel Washington is pretty easy on the eyes.  The DVD was out but it was available on Blue-Ray.

This shouldn't have been a problem.  I have a DVD player in my room but there is a Blue-Ray player in the family room, or so I thought.

I took the movie downstairs and popped it in.  No go.  When cheater husband was packing his belongings he failed to mention that he was taking the Blue-Ray player.  It is fine, I gave it to him for Christmas last year.  I was just perturbed that I found out it was gone at 10 p.m. on a Saturday night.  He was considerate enough to set up the old DVD player that we used before we got the Blue-Ray and I hadn't noticed anything was different until tonight, when I tried to use it for a Blue-Ray.

I am sure this is just the first of 200 things that I will find don't take up space in my home anymore.

1 comment:

  1. well at least he did hook up the other one that is more than most would do

    read through your blog so sorry you went through this too

    ReplyDelete